Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nuts Nissim's NFL Picks Week 13.2

Last week's picks were AWFUL! It was an embarrassment! I must have been thrown off my game, thanks to the Tiger Woods news. Yeah, right. I hope to redeem myself this week.

Week 13.2

St. Louis at Chicago

Chicago


Oakland at Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh


Denver at Kansas City

Denver


Philadelphia at Atlanta

Atlanta



Detroit at Cincinnati

Cincinnati


New England at Miami

New England


New Orleans at Washington
No team will be beating the Saints this season. Especially not the Redskins.
New Orleans


Tennessee at Indianapolis
Let's hope Colts QB Peyton Manning will be stepping up this week. He and his brother Eli, even though they come through, just aren't looking fresh. Looks like he really has to work at it.
Indianapolis


Tampa Bay at Carolina

Carolina

Houston at Jacksonville

Houston


San Diego at Cleveland

San Diego

Dallas at NY Giants
Uh, it's the Men in Blue against the Cowboys....
NY Giants


San Francisco at Seattle
Seahawks QB Matt 'My wife's more famous than me" Hasselbeck tends to do well against the 'Niners. But, I'm thinking not this week.
San Francisco



Minnesota at Arizona

Minnesota


Baltimore at Green Bay

Green Bay



Season:
Last Week: 7-9
Season: 109-66

No comments:

Post a Comment